- 1 cup grated cabbage or
- roll each leaf of the cabbage and shred it
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 1 big tomato chopped finely
- 1 capsicum chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil.(heat oil and add 1 teaspoon chilli powder. Allow it to settle. Use
- the top oil.)
- ¼ cup roasted peanut powder
- ½ tablespoon vinega
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of sugar
Normally, the salads are made with big chunky pieces of vegetables which makes it difficult to chew. This grated vegan salad has a succulent and juicy texture. It is a great way to feed your family with all the essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a fit and healthy lifestyle. It also helps to balance the oily part of your diet. The roasted peanuts simply enhances the taste and gives it a rich & perfect flavor.
The colorful combination of different vegetables is very appealing to the eye . This gorgeous juicy item will be a sure success with your family.
- Prepare the chilly oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and toss them well.
- Tip: add salt only just before serving. This is to prevent a watery salad due to release of fruit juices and this makes the mixed vegetable salad limp instead of crisp and crunchy.