- 1 cup corn Steamed
- ½ cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- ¾ cup mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 green chillies chopped finely
- ½ tablespoon bread crumbs for rolling the cutlets
Who doesn’t love corn? You can eat it by roasting it directly on the flame or consume it by being innovative in your dishes. I am a great lover of corn so this is a recipe that is dear to me. The American variety available in the market is preferred for all my recipes. This recipe is also called Corn Kebobs or Corn Tikkis, but you can call it whatever tickles you fancy!
- Grind the corn and the roasted peanuts to a coarse paste.
- In a bowl mix together the crushed corn paste and the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and slightly flatten each ball.
- Roll each ball in a plate of bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets till done.
- Serve hot with green chutney.