- ¼ kg amla grated 2 inch ginger grated 1 tablespoon ajwain (carom) seeds ground coarsely ½ lemon (juice) 1 tablespoon salt (leveled)
Grandmother’s traditional pinch of health, highly rich in vitamin C, improves resistance to diseases, while providing a refreshing feeling after a full meal, also providing an astringent and clean feeling in the mouth. A very simple sun-dried easy to make recipe, and a must on every dining table. Protects health and is a fun way to conclude a meal.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread on a plate and dry in the sunlight for 2 to 3 days.
- Can last upto 1 year when bottled and stored properly.
- Usually eaten after meals as a mouth freshner as well as helps in digestion.