- 2 medium onions chopped finely 2 tomatoes chopped 4 mushrooms sliced 1 capsicum chopped finely 1 pinch of ajwain/ carom seeds ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder 2 tablespoon tomato sauce ½ cup cheese grated 2 pizza breads ½ teaspoon oregano powder
A simple way to make a mushroom pizza at home. Popular with kids and all.
- Heat oil and add ajwain/ carom seeds.
- Add onions, tomatoes, mushroom and fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper powder. Your topping/ spread is now ready.
- Take a pizza bread. Spread tomato sauce. Now spread the above topping alongwith capsicum and grated cheese over the bread.
- Heat a pan. Apply oil to the pan. Bake the pizza bread on slow flame by covering it. Add a dollop of butter.
- Sprinkle oregano spice powder on it and serve hot.