- 10 to12 small size puris (available in the market)
- 1 cup nylon sev
- 1 cup mashed boiled potatoes
- 2 tablespoon green chutney
- 2 tablespoon dates and tamarind chutney
- 1 tablespoon green coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 cup sweet curd
- 1 cup boiled white channa
Do you find yourself thinking, ‘Whats a fast, quick and tasty BUT healthy snack to make for your loved ones in the evening?’ If the answer is yes, then this crunchy, fulfilling, heavenly delicious and crazy famous snack is the one for you.
- Make green chutney using ½ cup pudina leaves,1/2 cup coriander leaves,2 small geen chillies, little roasted cumin seeds,1 tablespoon lemon juice and salt.
- To make date chutney- soak 6 to 8 dates in water for 15 minutes. Also soak tamarind (lemon size ball) in water. Now puree the dates, tamarind,1 tablespoon jaggery, salt, cumin- coriander powder 1tsp chilli powder, little saunf in a mixer to form chutney.
- This can be stored in a refrigerator for 3 days.
- Spread the puris in a plate. Make a hole in the center of each puri. Stuff the puri with mashed potatoes a spoonful of boiled white channa,a little chopped onions, a little of green chutney, a little date chutney, a little dahi or curd. Sprinkle chaat masala and coriander leaves.