- 1 cup gajar/ carrots sliced 1 cup farasbee/ French beans sliced ½ cup shimla mirch/ capsicum cut into cubes 4 to 5 spring onions 1 cup wheat flour 2 teaspoon soya sauce ½ cup tomato sauce 1 teaspoon black pepper powder 1 pinch of mono sodium glutamate (MSG) salt 2 cups water ½ packet of mushrooms 2 tablespoons cornflour ½ teaspoon red chilly sauce 10 cloves garlic chopped finely ½ inch ginger chopped finely
- Make a dough with the wheat flour and roll out to form a chapathi/ tortilla. Cut into strips and deep fry to form crisp chips.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, ginger and fry it on a high flame. Add vegetables & fry them well. Add salt, Mono sodium glutamate (MSG) salt, black pepper powder and fry on a high flame for 10 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, tomato sauce and 4 cups of water. Bring it to boil.
- Mix cornflour with ½ cup water and mix well.
- Add it to the wok and stir continuously until it becomes thick. Serve it hot.
- Finally add the crispy chips to the Chinese sweet sour vegetables just before eating.