- 4-5 legs of chicken 10-12 garlic cloves ½ inch ginger 1 tablespoon coriander leaves 4 green chillies ½ teaspoon black pepper powder 2 tablespoon lemon juice 2 tablespoon hung curd (or whey) 1 tablespoon malai (fresh cream) 1 teaspoon garam masala powder 1 teaspoon butter 1 teaspoon oil
Kebabs are succulent meats made either by mincing meat (chicken, mutton, lamb etc), cubing small pieces or large pieces/ legs. These can be either barbequed/ grilled or can be shallow fried.
This particular recipe is of shallow fried chicken legs or Tangdi Kebabs.
- Grind to a paste the garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies.
- Make small cuts on the chicken legs. Apply lemon juice, salt to the chicken and leave it to marinate it for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the malai, curd, pepper powder, ground green paste and garam masala. Apply it to the chicken and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Bake the chicken legs in a hot oven or fry them with little oil on a tava pan.
- The Tangdi Kebabs are ready