- 4 hard-boiled eggs/ Anda, Mutta
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
An egg is one of the most exciting ways to get your daily dose of essential nutrients-protein, vitamin & mineral. The most convenient way is to boil an egg and top with this exciting onion & tomato sauce. And the easiest way to a lip smacking dish is the quick fix given below.
- Take a small vessel & hard boil the eggs.
- Heat oil and fry the onion till golden
- Add the tablespoon tomato sauce & fry the onions for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Cut the eggs into half lengthwise. Sprinkle pepper powder on it.
- Spread the onion-tomato sauce prepared above on the eggs evenly.
- Garnish with grated cheese (optional)
- There should be less room space for the eggs to bounce so use the smallest vessel possible.
- The water should be just enough to cover the eggs.
- Keep high flame till water just starts boiling then immediately reduce to medium flame and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Onion-Tomato sauce topped on boiled eggs – a lip-smacking quick-fix meal
Best eaten with Pulav Rice of different types, or even on its own.