- 4 eggs 2 large onions sliced 2 large tomatoes chopped 1 teaspoon jeera (cumin seeds) ½ teaspoon turmeric powder 1 cup coconut milk 3 green chillies (pepper) 1 teaspoon coriander powder ½ teaspoon black pepper powder 5 -6 curry leaves (kadi patta) A pinch of garam masala Coriander leaves for garnishing 2 tablespoons oil Salt to taste
Simple, nutritious and filling dish for busy moms, very appealing to kids.
- Heat the oil. Add jeera, slit green chillies, curry leaves. Wait till it splutters. Add onions and fry them well till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder & coriander powder. Fry well.
- Add coconut milk and salt to taste.
- Make 4 wells in the pan and break eggs into these spaces. Sprinkle pepper powder over the surface of the eggs that have spread into a layer with roots in these 4 wells.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, cover the pan and allow the eggs to set and harden on a slow flame.