- 3 ripe mangoes 1 cup milk 1 tablespoon milk cream 2 tablespoon sugar
This lipsmacking mango preparation is specially created to indulge your sweet tooth. This is made without the use of eggs. Enjoy a bowlful of this chilled pudding with diced mango pieces to beat the heat this season.
- Peel and dice one ripe mango. There are many mango varieties and the popular ones are Alphonso/ Hapus, Badami, Mankurad, Muserrat, Rumali, Langda Banarasi, Pairi, Neelam etc.
- Peel and extract the pulp of the other 2 mangoes.
- Put the pulp in the kitchen mixer/blender , add milk, cream & sugar. Run the blender to form a smooth consistency pudding.
- Put the mixture in a container, add diced mango pieces and deep freeze for 1 hour.
- Now transfer it to the refrigerator.
- The Mango pudding is ready to be served.