- Mushrooms 50g
- Brocoli 50g
- Baby corn 50g
- Bell peppers (red and yellow) 50g
- Capsicum 50g
- Zucchini 50g
- Onions 100g
- Garlic 20g
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- For the cheese sauce:
- Butter 25g
- Refined flour 25g
- Milk 250 ml
- Mixed herbs 20g
- Salt 10g
- Cheese 150g
You can make your Sunday dinner special by preparing this simple yet tasty dish. Once you master the art of making a perfect cheese sauce ,rest is very easy.
- Cut all the vegetables into small dices.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Saute the garlic and all the vegetables in oil and butter mixture. Adjust seasonings.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour to it.
- Cook on slow flame till it starts frothing. Do not let it change colour.
- Add milk to it and switch off the flame. Mix till there are no lumps . Cook it on flame till it becomes thick. Keep whisking continuously.
- Add some grated cheese and mixed herbs to it. Check seasonings.
- Now mix the sautéed vegetables and cheese sauce together.
- Pour it in a tray. Sprinkle grated cheese on the top.Bake the vegetable in the oven for 10 mintes. Serve hot